My goodness, I missed this one for a while (having been caught up with other things while on vacation), but DenMother & Helen from The Cougar Den nominated me for a Liebster Award! I am totally honoured that anyone at all is reading my blog, let alone writers as fantastic as these ladies. Thanks so much!
I, admittedly, was first lured to The Cougar Den by a brilliant little post entitled, “What Should We Expect of Brad Pitt’s Penis?“. Just click the link – you know you want to! I love the honesty and humour, not to mention creativity of their blog.
Da Liebster Rulez:
- Thank the bestower and link back to their blog – yeppers
- Answer the 11 probing questions – scroll down
- Pose 11 questions of your own, and nominate 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers, (or thereabouts), informing them of the exciting news by way of blog comment – scroll waaay down!
1. Lights on or off?
ON. All the better for extracting the blackheads from Hubby’s ass during the afterglow.
2. Soft or hard tacos?
Soft. Hard tacos all too often end up in my cleavage somehow, or maybe Hubby’s butt crack during the afterglow.
3. L.A. or New York?
New York, as my favorite show, “The Good Wife”, is filmed there.
4. Lobster or Liebster?
Liebster, hands down. Besides, I can’t see a lobster giving me my fifteen seconds of fame.
5. Secret Indulgence?
Copper Moon Malbec. I’ll take a glass of this inexpensive gem over just about anything.
6. You are reincarnated and return as a dog in your next life. What breed are you?
A large-ish mutt. It would be fun to be a canine “chimera” of sorts. My dog child kept me guessing until I got her DNA tested… Why not? We have the technology…
7. My favourite Canadian is….
8. For one week, I want to live the life of…..
9. Dinner party for 6. Who do you invite?
10. I blog because….
I believe that world-changing ideas have to start somewhere, that even the experts get it wrong sometimes (or even much of the time), and that no matter who we are or where we come from, we need to share our experiences, and learn from others. Blogging is just my little contribution to collective knowledge from life experience.
11. My all-time, most revered cougar has got to be…
Queen Latifah. That woman is so amazingly talented – and defies convention in everything she does. African American, pleasantly plump, over forty, with a big scar on her forehead, yet a spokesmodel for one of the world’s largest cosmetics companies, and on the verge of hosting her own talk show – you go, Girl!
Now for my 11 Liebster nominees:
1. After Narcissistic Abuse
2. Broken But Stronger
3. Dree Speaks Freely
4. Everyday Red Flags
5. Paula’s Pontifications
6. I Won’t Take It
7. In The Net!
8. Jana and the Stone
9. Kinky Little Girl
10. Lexicon Lover
11. My Journey of Healing From Psychological Abuse
And I almost forgot – the 11 nosy questions.
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What are you wearing right now?
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
4. What are your thoughts on driving traffic circles/roundabouts?
5. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
6. What do you feel is your purpose in life?
7. What is the best decision you have made in the last five years?
8. Boxers of briefs?
9. Food you despise the most?
10. If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would you be?
11. Favorite season?
Phew, that was a lot of work… But fun.
Keep blogging, y’all, and change the world!